I'm sitting her with a wheezing cat who sounds like he needs a CPAP machine. I really want to get him one. I also want to do a day in the life of my cat. It look something like this.
8am - 7pm: Sleep on the bed
7pm - 10 pm: Sit on Lara's lap and make typing awkward
10pm - 11pm: Lick crotch
12am: Beat on the bedroom door while everyone is sleeping
12:15 am: Come into the bedroom, lay on Lara's legs making it impossible to roll over
2:15am: Beat on the door to go got
2;45am: Beat on the door to come in
3 am: Get thrown in the upstairs bathroom
7am: Get out of the bathroom and trot to the food bowl
Alright, on to confessions.
1. I have almost lost hope on being able to find decent employees to interview. Yesterday one of the guys said "dick". As in, when asked where the college he attended was, he said "Not to be a dick but it's on blah blah street." Le sigh, now you don't get a job.
2. This is kind of a big confession but Kev and I are considering moving. is mom has been thinking about living down here part of the year and wanted to build an extension on our house. We chatted and I think it makes more sense for us to move to a house that has a 1st floor master or a separate suite, I love where we live but there are a lot of things I would change about this house and honestly, moving might be better. #Ihatemoving
I can't. And I want an updated kitchen with dark cabinets and light granite counter tops.
3. I DON'T understand the obsession with 50 Shades of Grey. I just don't. Let me be a little blunt and break it down. It's porn. Or Erotica, whatever you want to call it. Let's just call it what it is. You can find porn, practically everywhere now days. If you want to watch porn, awesome, watch all the porn you want. Want to read porn? Go to town. Just because there's a tie on the cover, and not a chesty blonde doesn't make classier. #Ivesaidporneightytimesandimgoingtogetallsortsofspam
It's like when romance novels realized that when they only put a male model on the cover that the sales skyrocketed. Why? Because women imagined themselves with the studly man. #Fabiowasthefirst
4. I have a fleece blanket with a giant Big Bird head on it. I call it the Birdy Blankey and it lives on the floor of my bedroom and I put it over just me when I get cold. It adds an extra layer that Kev doesn't want. I've had that thing, no lie, since college. A bunch of us bought them at maybe Wal-Mart for $10. That dang thing has held up a really long time.
5. I hate birds. Really, I hate all birds with their little bodies and light bones that let them fly. Hate, hate, hate. You know why else? Because after an admittedly long time I got my car cleaned on Saturday. THEN on Monday 17 birds had a poop party all over my car. It's in different places and I KNOW more than one bird was responsible. Birds are jerks.
Kinking up with the Weds Crew!